- This event has passed.
Rebuild. Recharge. Renew.
Strengthen and grow your business through mentoring with experienced, diverse business leaders. The mentoring program assists small business owners to:
• Grow revenue.
• Gain successful entrepreneurship insights from mentors.
• Uncover innovative solutions to complex challenges.
All sessions are delivered live online by video conference in a highly interactive, discussion based, small group environment (1 x hour per week for 3 x weeks). The actual time-slot will be allocated to you according to both your availablility our available space. The content is based on the most common challenges that the participants share when they register for the program.
Business leaders that derive the most value from the MAP Institute have a mindset in which they:
1. appreciate the value of being held accountable,
2. understand that everyone is better than them at something, and
3. improving a little bit, often, will result in great outcomes.
The MAP Institute provides mentoring programs on behalf of local, state and federal government initiatives. Certificates of Completion will be awarded at the completion of each program.
If you want to go fast, go alone.
If you want to go far, go together.
– African Proverb
(1 x hour time slots are available from 8am to 7pm and schedules vary based on your location)