Sudoku Bookkeeping Introduces their June Workshop Series
With minimal face-to-face training options available, these 3- and 6-hour workshops aim to fit in with business owners and their employees’ requirements.
Sudoku Bookkeeping understands that small businesses struggle, so giving piece of mind over financial stress is crucial.
These workshops are designed to help business owners and their employees learn how to process their bookkeeping and avoid non-compliance. Whether you plan on doing your own bookkeeping, or hire a professional, you leave equipped with the tools to understand your finances better.
- Skills developed in the workshops include:
- Imputing transactions into financial software
- Transaction handling – including bill splitting into GST and GST Free
- How to ensure your transactions are ATO Compliance
- Crucial checks to make before submitting BAS
- ATO and FWO compliance for payroll
All workshops will be held in Parramatta.
Tickets are available from Eventbrite: